สล็อต เครดิตฟรี 50 ไม่ต้องฝาก
Our large reference site on Lung Cancer is finally here. All the posts below are constantly edited and updated with all the latest Information.
Section 1a – Introduction
Section 1b – Screening
- 1D – Introduction to Lung Cancer Screening.
- 1E – Evidence to support Screening.
- 1F – Benefits and harms of Lung Cancer Screening
- 1G – Low Dose CT Screening and More Trials
- 1H – Risk Models of Lung Cancer
- 1I – Guidelines for Lung Cancer Screening
- 1J – Reduced mortality and Cost Effectiveness in Screening
- 1K -Future Developments in Lung Cancer Detection.
Section 2 – Imaging in Lung Cancer Screening
- 2A- Computed Tomography CT Scans
- 2B – Who should be Screened for Lung Cancer?
- 2C – Lung-RADS, Diagnostic Categories and Quality Control
- 2D – Positive CT Scan – What Happens Next?
- 2E – Making the Tissue Diagnosis and Tests
- 2F – Developments in Lung Imaging and Radiographic Staging
- 2G – Imaging in Advanced Lung Cancer.
Section 3 – Benign Lung Conditions
- 3A – Introduction. Anatomy of the Normal Lung and the Smoker’s Lung.
- 3B – The Solitary Pulmonary Nodule or ‘Lonely Lump’.
- 3C – Models for Predicting Malignancy in Solitary Pulmonary Nodules.
- 3D – Benign but Beastly: Congenital and Inflammatory Lung Conditions
- 3E – Benign but Beastly: Infectious and Vascular Lung Conditions
- 3F – Benign Lung Tumors
- 3G – More Benign Lung Tumors
Section 4 – Atypcial and In-Situ Lung Conditions
- 4A- Atypical and In-Situ Lung Problems: Classifications and Hyperplasia
- 4B- ‘In-situ’ Lung Carcinomas, Dysplasia and grading, Progression of changes:
Section 5 – Types of Lung Cancer
- 5A- Introduction: Incidence and Classification of Lung Cancer
- 5B- Adenocarcinoma of the Lung and Subtypes
- 5C- Squamous Cell, Large-Cell and Sarcomatoid Lung Cancer
- 5D- Neuroendocrine Carcinomas and Metastases
- 5E- Mesothelioma Carcinoma and Asbestos
- 5F- Pulmonary Lymphomas
Section 6 – Pathology Tests and what they mean
- 6A – The Pathology Report
- 6B – Methods of Lung Sampling for Diagnosis
- 6C – Lung Cytology
- 6D – Diagnosis and Guidelines of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- 6E – The Role of Immunohistochemistry
- 6F – The Use of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis
- 6G – Prognostic and Predictive Immunohistochemistry
- 6H – Molecular Techniques and Approved Tests in Lung Cancer Diagnosis
Section 7 – Lung Cancer Staging
- 7A – The Numbered Staging System in NSCLC
- 7B – The TNM Staging System in Lung Cancer
- 7C – Diagnostic Staging in NSCLC
- 7D – Staging in Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Limited and Extensive Disease
Section 8 – Treatment of Lung Cancer
- 8A- Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- 8B- Treatment of Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)
- 8C – Lung Cancer Recurrence and Treatments in the Future
Please accept my apologies for the bare appearance of our index page but ? is undergoing deep maintenance.
Me and My Websites
The first half of Dr. Halls career was at the Cross Cancer Institute, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Some of his research involved developing MRI techniques for breast cancer staging, of axilla lymph nodes and lymphadenopathy and internal mammary lymph node locations and sizes. Hopefully that will find it way onto this website here, in future months. Some very beautiful MRI images, if you click on those links above.